Bank of Elgin has upgraded its online banking platform to provide you with additional capabilities and a new user interface. The new site became effective Monday, November 16th.
Logging in the First Time
You will still access the new site by going to www.bankofelgin.com and clicking “LOGIN.”
For Your First Login to the NEW site:
**Customers will keep the SAME login ID as you use now but will use the last 6 digits of your social security number for a temporary password.** Once logged in, you will be required to update your password. It will ask for either an email address or a cell phone number to send a verification code to (if you choose the email option, please check your junk/spam folder also). The code coming to your cell phone as a text message is sometimes an easier option.
If you’ve gone through the process of your first login on the new site and created a new password, keep using that on future logins.
Additional Convenience & Security Features
We are excited to present several additional capabilities with this upgrade including the following:
- Auto Enrollment will make it possible to enroll in online banking and potentially be approved in real time rather than waiting for a manual approval to access your accounts.
- Stop Pay will allow you to originate a stop payment on your account online rather than calling or coming in to complete.
- Debit Card Management is available should you need to temporarily deactivate your card if it is lost, stolen, or not in use.
- External Funds Transfer for personal accounts will enable you to move money to/from an account you have at another bank to/from your Bank of Elgin account.
- Secondary user access for consumer accounts (for example, provide account access for your CPA, secretary, spouse or child, with defined user rights).
If you have any questions, or have any trouble getting into the new Bank of Elgin online banking site please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for doing business with us! We appreciate your patience during the transition!
Bank of Elgin
PO Box 379
Elgin NE, 68636
Phone – 402.843.2228