Bank of Elgin is making Changes to Online Banking!
Bank of Elgin is upgrading its online banking platform to provide you with additional capabilities and a new user interface.
The conversion is scheduled to take place over the weekend of November 14-15th (during which time online banking may be unavailable), in preparation of going live the morning of Monday, November 16th.
With the upgrade date approaching, we want to keep you informed of important aspects of certain features that may be relevant to you.
Online banking may be unavailable on Saturday and Sunday November 14-15th, until Monday, November 16th at 8 a.m.
The new online banking service will be accessible at www.bankofelgin.com starting at 8 a.m. on Monday, November 16th.
Watch for an email containing instructions for accessing the new system during the week of November 9th.
Additional Convenience & Security Features
We are excited to present several additional capabilities with this upgrade including the following:
- Auto Enrollment will make it possible to enroll in online banking and potentially be approved in real time rather than waiting for a manual approval to access your accounts.
- Stop Pay will allow you to originate a stop payment on your account online rather than calling or coming in to complete.
- Debit Card Management is available should you need to temporarily deactivate your card if it is lost, stolen, or not in use.
- External Funds Transfer for personal accounts will enable you to move money to/from an account you have at another bank to/from your Bank of Elgin account.
- Secondary user access for consumer accounts (for example, provide account access for your CPA, secretary, spouse or child, with defined user rights).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will keep you informed as more information is available about what to expect as the conversion date gets closer.
Thank you for doing business with us!
Bank of Elgin
PO Box 379
Elgin NE, 68636
Phone – 402.843.2228